Re: [iPad] iBooks Question

 



Hmm.  What puzzles you?


On Apr 15, 2014, at 4:25 PM, "C. S." <cs88@hotmail.com> wrote:

 

I would love a good free in-depth guide to iBooks if anyone has access to one - cheers Chris (Australia)

Sent from my iPad

On 16 Apr 2014, at 5:58 am, "Kim VanderLaan" <kimvndlaan@rogers.com> wrote:

Hi,

Please excuse me if this has already been answered - I missed it.

I have a fairly extensive iBooks library.  I have subdivided it into several Collections.  My question is:  Can I move multiple books around within a Collection?

For example, I have downloaded the Harry Potter books and want to put them all in a collection of Young Adult books.  There are already a large number of young adult books in this Collection.  I want all the books in alphabetical order according to author last name.  Can I move all the Harry Potter books together to the place on the Bookshelf where I want them or do I have to move them one at a time?

If I can move them all at once, please tell me how.  It will save me a great deal of time.

Thank you so much!

Kim

******************************
<1618662_475589935880394_267371592_n.jpg>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
.

__,_._,___