Re: [iPad] Airplay Via Apple TV

 

Sorry, but other than jailbreaking your iPad, there's no way to get Airplay Mirroring to fill the screen. The CBS app really just needs to use Airplay.

Don't ask me about jailbreaking. I've never done it.

Ted

Sent from my iPad Air

On Apr 21, 2014, at 12:32 PM, Tony <nyrngrz@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

What I am trying to view is not a download, but a viewing of an episode from CBS.com.

 
Tony M


From: Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Airplay Via Apple TV

 
I suppose the size is going to depend on what you downloaded to your iPhone or your iPad

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 21, 2014, at 2:27 PM, Tony <nyrngrz@yahoo.com> wrote:

Using my iPad, I went to watch a TV episode I missed and decided to use Airplay on my Apple TV. On my iPad, I clicked full screen to make it larger, but the image on the Apple TV was small. Is there a way to make the image on Apple TV larger?

 
Tony M


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (20)
.

__,_._,___