Re: [iPad] Screenshot

 

Thanks for the help, but I meant when you get the image off the iPad (like something off the Internet) that you want to keep.  I learned you push the power button and home screen together at the same time but can't figure out how to put that image in a document or email.

Pam

 Sent from my IPad3 

On Jul 29, 2012, at 5:27 AM, Twenty pearls <akaivyleaf@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

You can either copy the image from the camera roll and then paste into an email, or you can email directly from the camera roll using the icon directly before the trash can icon, when you select the picture.

Sent from PINKY- my iPad
(¯`v´¯)
`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸.·¨¯`Sharon H.
http://akakery.blogspot.com/
www.facebook.com/cyntsationalproductions

On Jul 29, 2012, at 12:43 AM, Pam Milleson <pmilleson8@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good evening group!
>
> I learned how to snap a screenshot through this group and thought it was a great idea....until I couldn't figure out how to insert the screenshot into an email. Lol! Had to laugh at myself so now I am asking you guys how to put a screenshot inserted into either a document or an email.
>
> Thanks, you can tell the iPad is new to me, I'm not a veteran Apple user but I'm trying to learn.
>
> Thanks
>
> Pam
>  Sent from my IPad3 
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___