Re: [iPad] Organizing apps

 

I delete the apps that I seldom use from my iPad & then review my Purchased file from the iTunes store from time to time & re-download any I might want back.


On Jul 31, 2012, at 9:39 AM, Carol <floridabouvs@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I have way too many apps. Some I use a lot, others looked good when I got them but I don't use them now (may later, though).
Right now my apps are alphabetic, and some are in folders, like finance, travel, fitness, photography,etc.
Have any of you found a way to manage a bunch (maybe 200) apps? I don't really want to get rid of them because sometimes I tire of a favorite and start using another (reminder apps, as an example, now using Due, used to use Errands, or Clear).
Too much of a good thing!
Carol


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___