[iPad] Problem with a Crazyon Digital Raindrop iPad case

 

Hi, Back in April I bought a CrazyOn Digital Raindrop iPad case in black through Amazon. Although it doesn't have a real strong magnetic catch, I've been basically happy with it until recently when I started using the iPad camera. When the iPad is in the case it is supported at the bottom by two strips (of leather?) - a longer one on the left and a shorter one right of center. These strips have stretched so that when I hold the case (and the iPad) vertically, the iPad is too low to get a clear shot with the camera; i.e., the camera lens is now partially below the round cutout provided in the case. In order to get a clear shot, I have to awkwardly push the iPad up from the bottom of the case with my left hand while working the camera buttons with my right hand. Looking at the reviews for this case, I see that at least one other person has had the same problem. I wrote to CrazyOn Digital suggesting that they might consider a redesign but all I got was their standard "your warranty has expired" response. Has anybody else had the same problem? Any success dealing with CrazyOn? Any suggestions. I think I will write to Amazon also. Thanks. Joyce Keay

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___