Re: [iPad] iPad battery capacity

 

Good point. There may be an app or push that is active

Sent from my iPhone 4S 

On 1/08/2012, at 2:34 PM, Carl Brooks <carl@iamthereforeipad.com> wrote:

> I bought my iPad 1 about the same day as you. I still get tons of
> battery life. My wife doesn't charge it for days. Only time it drains
> fast is when the girls want to spend all day play Minecraft.
>
> Draining will be determined by what type of tasks you do on it. Plus
> the brightness level helps save or drain the battery. Setting a long
> timeout/auto lock duration can decrease the battery. Watching or
> streaming videos will drain the battery faster.
>
> Is it your belief that your behavior and usage has remained the same,
> but the battery life has not?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Carl W. Brooks
>
> On Jul 31, 2012, at 6:16 PM, Tom Gillen <tgillen4@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> Since I purchased my iPad 1 on May 8, 2010, the battery charge capacity has gone from 10 hours, all the way down to approximately 3.5 hours (– 1% every two minutes). Is this rate of decline (– 6.5 hours in just over two years) normal? Is my iPad's death eminent?
>>
>> I only do the complete discharge (100% to 0%) once a month, if that. So, by stats, the battery should last at least 1000 months...or approximately 83 years from 2010 (2093). Not only would the battery be dead, I might be too, unless I can live to 121. Odds are against me, but there's always hope...lol.
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___