Re: [iPad] Re: Splashtop 2 - Remote Desktop is now $0.99. Check it out on AppShopper.com.

 

Thanks but I finally figured it out.

I put in 2 separate accounts because of having 2 pcs.  So I learned I had to have the streamer up and running on each computer.  That was my first mistake, cause I forgot to start up the streamer (duh).

Then after I was done with one computer I had to sign out of the one account and go back and sign in with my second email.  At least that is the way I did it I unless there is another way.  Still made me happy that the iPad can now see the pc.

Pam

 Sent from my IPad3 

On Jul 31, 2012, at 6:54 PM, Linda McCann <lindacal@dslextreme.com> wrote:

 

Maybe hit the refresh button in the upper left corner of then iPad's Slashtop screen?

Linda




On Jul 31, 2012, at 3:29 PM, Pam Milleson <pmilleson8@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone!

Just got this great app and have a question.  I installed the streamer on two of my pcs.  How do I get the second one to appear in my list when I open Splastop on my iPad?

Thanks

Pam

 Sent from my IPad3 

On Jul 30, 2012, at 11:57 PM, whiterabbit <whiterabbit32@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Splashtop is a great app.  I use it.  I was using logmein.  It's more expensive and very sluggish.  Splashtop is very smooth running and fast although fast is subjective.  

To run Splash, you need a host app for your computer and the app for your iPad.

       \
         \   /\
         (   )
       .(     ).  Alice
Sent from Retina iPad 

On Jul 30, 2012, at 7:05 AM, Pam Milleson <pmilleson8@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Hi!

I see this app is now $2.99 but still tempted to buy it.  I have been reading something about streaming.  Is there something else you need to buy/download?

I would really be interested in this if it works to access pcs because I have windows 7 computers.

Pam

 Sent from my IPad3 

On Jul 29, 2012, at 9:49 PM, "bl_smith25@ymail.com" <bl_smith25@hotmail.com> wrote:

 

You're very welcome! I saw a lot of comments and I know it's a popular item on this list.

Enjoy,
BL

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, "Tonya" <cuppa.chat@...> wrote:
>
> Wow, interesting ! Thanks Barbara Lynn !
>
> On Jul 29, 2012, at 12:59 AM, Barbara-Lynn Smith <bl_smith25@...>
> wrote:
>
>
> This is a remote desktop app so you can access your PC or mac from your iPad
> It's on sale for an Olympic special. Not sure how long it is on sale for,
> but if you're interested in such an app, it might be a good time. It's $1
> instead of $5.
> Hope this is enough additional description...
> Your friend has sent you an app recommendation via AppShopper for iPhone,
> iPad, and iPod touch.
> Find out more about Splashtop 2 - Remote Desktop here: http://appshopper
> com/business/splashtop-remote-desktop
>
> Cheers,
> B.L
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___