Re: [iPad] dictation

 

Okay so I'm trying testing 123 testing 123
Wow it works

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 29, 2012, at 1:53 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:

 

You just bring up your mail or any app that uses a keyboard. Tap the little microphone on your keyboard and start talking. tap the mic again when you are thru.

On Jul 29, 2012, at 2:25 PM, Tonya <cuppa.chat@gmail.com> wrote:

>
>
>
>
>
> *Tonya* - All the toilets in the Redding police station have been stolen. The police have nothing to go
> on.
>
> So...
> On my iPad 3 how do I use dictation ? Say I was wanting to reply to an email for example ?
> Thanks,
> Tonya
>
> (PS..Remember, explain to me as if I was a 10 year old...)
> (PSS...On second thought, they are much more advanced digitally.. explain to me like I'm an old lady, which I am)
>
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___