Re: [iPad] Note Taking App

 

I like Evernote because all of my notes sync to all devices & can be easily organized into a variety of notebooks & tagged as well.


On Jul 29, 2012, at 8:30 AM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:

 

What do these apps have that you like? I just use the Notes that comes with the iPads.I usually email Notes to myself if I want to make sure I have them on my computers.
Terry (wondering if I should investigate this)

 Sent from my iPadHD

On Jul 29, 2012, at 8:35 AM, "bj" <bjones44@verizon.net> wrote:

> On Saturday, July 28, 2012, Donna wrote:
>
> Thanks for the helpful replies. I will probably take notes on my iPad and
> cut and paste the text to OneNote. I like Evernote but you only get limited
> space until you pay. I do not mind paying for software but I am not going to
> pay a monthly fee. Thanks!
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bob Cook
> Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 7:34 AM
> To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [iPad] Note Taking App
>
> Last I looked, OneNote was free for ONLY the first 1000 notes, maybe less.
> I far prefer Evernote.
> Bob
> ============================================
>
> That's a lot of notes.
> I sync my ON to my phone as well, which is only free for 500 notes --
> and I haven't come close to that yet either.
>
> I keep only a couple of ON notebooks on syncing/web; others are on my main
> computer & only there -- I don't need or want to spread them around, though
> if there's something I want to put them in from on-the-go I put a note in my
> "mobile ON" & move the page later.
>
> I haven't tried Evernote or Dropbox. I like the notebook-type setup with
> multiple sections & pages & sub-pages.
> bj
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___