Re: [iPad] Books for Kindle readable on iPad?

 

The Kindle app is a very nice app on the iPad. I use it quote a bit. If there's a book I want I check both iBook and Kindle to see which one has the lower price. I'm cheap LOL

🐰 Alice
Sent from my iPhone 4

On Jul 31, 2012, at 6:42 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:

 

Oh dear. pat you are so right. Why I thought it was uBooks I'll never know since I read using the kindle app all the time. I have ny kindle app parked inside a Book folder. I guess that is what I was thinking.
Sorry. I hope I haven't confused the issue.
Terry

 Sent from my iPadHD

On Jul 31, 2012, at 9:07 PM, Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com> wrote:

Have you installed the Kindle app on your iPad?  After you do that, just go to the Amazon Kindle site, purchase any book offered & follow the instructions to read it on your iPad.

On Jul 31, 2012, at 7:04 PM, Michael Shaw <macmike100@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I'd like to order a book in the Kindle format that isn't offered in any iPad friendly way that I know about.
Can I read a Kindle version on my iPad? Is it a simple PDF book? What would I need to do so?
I've never tried this so maybe someone has here Thanks.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___