Re: [iPad] I got one (!)

 

I love my 11" MBA.  Best little laptop and fast.  I looked at the 13" but the 11" is better for travel for me. I even use it out on my patio.  Firs in my lap very comfortably.

       \
         \   /\
         (   )
       .(     ).  Alice
Sent from Retina iPad 

On Jul 30, 2012, at 2:16 PM, "bj" <bjones44@verizon.net> wrote:

 

I got me a nice little MaxBookAir -- haven't even got it out of the box yet
as I've been tied up all afternoon. (My car was sick & I needed
consolation....) I plan to use it mostly (at least for some time) as an
"entertainment" machine & keep my worky-type stuff with my Win7 setup.

Still re-thinking, though -- maybe I should have gotten the 11" instead of
the 13". 11" is (almost?) too small to see if used on a table (I got old
eyes), but might be better as a *lap*top -- but how often would I really use
it that way. ??

Thoughts, anyone?
bj

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___