[iPad] Re: I got one (!)

 


I looked into having Windows also on the Mac, but it would be quite e pensive, so I think I'll just jump in.
Carol

I'm sure I *could* manage to learn to "work" on it -- but really do not want
to get into the new s/w learning curve or find substitutes for what doesn't
come in Mac version, or -- before anyone says "but you can run Windows on a
Mac!" -- get into a dual-boot system -- I might as well stick with a
dual-*computer* system. And the MBA isn't "big" enough to hold everything,
I'd still need to plug it in to my keyboard (for more than bits of casual
typing), external storage (much of which would have to be re-formatted &
re-done for Mac), etc. to do that "work". And of course there are the years
of email archives that I don't know how I'd access & refer to.

So whichever inchage I go with I think I'll keep the MBA as an entertainment
(which includes web-surfing :-)) and iDevice sync-er.
bj

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___