Re: [iPad] Intro

 

Hi Jackie!

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad2
 /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~


On Jul 29, 2012, at 1:00 PM, Jackie <j.authement@me.com> wrote:

 

Although I've been a member for a couple of years, I haven't posted much so I thought I would reintroduce myself. My name is Jackie and I live SW of New Orleans, LA with my hubby of 43 yrs. and our 2 dogs. We have three adult children and 4 beautiful grandchildren. I have been a Windows user since Windows 3.1 to Windows Vista but have converted to using a Mac since 2009 and I have to say that I'm so glad I did! Now I am the proud owner of an iMac, Macbook Air, iPad(3) and iPhone.


I enjoy digital scrapbooking with Photoshop CS6, reading and playing games on my iPad and belonging to this list. 😊

Jackie

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___