Re: [iPad] Problem with a Crazyon Digital Raindrop iPad case

 

Did you submit a review to Amazon? just use what you wrote here!
Other than that -- I have no suggestions.

I have a case that covers the camera but I don't take pictures with my iPad
anyway -- but the case *does* do what I want it to, which is provide some
sort of cover/encasing for when I'm not using the device, and "friction" for
holding in in place when I have my feet on footstool & knees-up (i.e. legs
forming a reading-rack :-)), plus the cover folds all the way over-the-back
for propping on the exercyle rack.
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: JoyceK
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 7:17 AM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iPad] Problem with a Crazyon Digital Raindrop iPad case

Hi, Back in April I bought a CrazyOn Digital Raindrop iPad case in black
through Amazon. Although it doesn't have a real strong magnetic catch, I've
been basically happy with it until recently when I started using the iPad
camera. When the iPad is in the case it is supported at the bottom by two
strips (of leather?) - a longer one on the left and a shorter one right of
center. These strips have stretched so that when I hold the case (and the
iPad) vertically, the iPad is too low to get a clear shot with the camera;
i.e., the camera lens is now partially below the round cutout provided in
the case. In order to get a clear shot, I have to awkwardly push the iPad
up from the bottom of the case with my left hand while working the camera
buttons with my right hand. Looking at the reviews for this case, I see
that at least one other person has had the same problem. I wrote to CrazyOn
Digital suggesting that they might consider a redesign but all I got was
their standard "your warranty
has expired" response. Has anybody else had the same problem? Any success
dealing with CrazyOn? Any suggestions. I think I will write to Amazon
also. Thanks. Joyce Keay

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___