Re: [iPad] Re: Note Taking App

 

Ahhh, I see why just the regular note pad is not what you want. I just use it to take notes. Oh, I might paste a recipe in notes to upkeep it until I get around to formatting it fir my recipe software or keep doctor appointment time until I get them entered into Calendar....stuff like that. Especially nice now yet that I can dictate what I want to make note of.

 Sent from my iPadHD

On Jul 28, 2012, at 8:50 PM, "Donna" <immickey@comcast.net> wrote:

> Thanks for the helpful replies. I will probably take notes on my iPad and cut and paste the text to OneNote. I like Evernote but you only get limited space until you pay. I do not mind paying for software but I am not going to pay a monthly fee. Thanks!
>
> --- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, "Donna" <immickey@...> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the stylus tips. I decided on the Wacom Bamboo.
>>
>> Does anyone have any suggestions for a note taking app? I do have a couple of wished
>>
>> 1) Handwriting translated to typed text
>>
>> 2) I would like to access this app or software on my PC (I am not a Mac User) and my iPad. I like to write things all the time.
>>
>> I used Evernote but do not think it does handwriting. I downloaded onenote and it said you could use it on a mobile device but it does not appear to do handwriting on the ipad.
>>
>> Any thoughts and thanks in advance!
>>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___