Re: [iPad] Re: Splashtop 2 - Remote Desktop is now $0.99. Check it out on AppShopper.com.

 

I knew when I had to create a new Splashtop account and it said "Free Anywhere Access Pack". This happened when they came out with Version 2 last month.

Ted


From: Linda McCann <lindacal@dslextreme.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 8:32 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: Splashtop 2 - Remote Desktop is now $0.99. Check it out on AppShopper.com.

 
I checked my Splashtop preferences...it says I have "Anywhere Access Pack" with no expiration date!  Who knew??  I sure didn't....

Linda




On Jul 30, 2012, at 8:19 PM, "Tonya" <cuppa.chat@gmail.com> wrote:

well good for you, I wish I had special treatment, LOL 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
 
 
Well, I have owned it for over a year, so maybe I am getting special treatment!!  And while I am away from home tonight, I turned all the computers off before I left, so I can't test it till the weekend.

Linda





 


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___