Re: [iPad] Books for Kindle readable on iPad?

 

Terry, I didn't know I could read Kindle books through iBooks. That's neat. 

🐰 Alice
Sent from my iPhone 4

On Jul 31, 2012, at 6:39 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:

 

You buy the kindle book as usual. Then "send it to you iPad. You have to sey up amazon with your IPad info. Then it downloads to your iPad and us available in your iBooks. I read all my kindle books that way.
Terry

 Sent from my iPadHD

On Jul 31, 2012, at 9:04 PM, Michael Shaw <macmike100@gmail.com> wrote:

I'd like to order a book in the Kindle format that isn't offered in any iPad friendly way that I know about.
Can I read a Kindle version on my iPad? Is it a simple PDF book? What would I need to do so?
I've never tried this so maybe someone has here Thanks.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___