Re: [iPad] Re: iPad 1 crashes a lot.

 

If its an iTunes issue create a new used it should go away. If its a system issue reinstall the OS and should resolve it. All else is physical. IMO 

~KLM
\,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/

On Jul 30, 2012, at 2:59 PM, "bobbystar" <bobbystar@yahoo.com> wrote:

 


Apple people said that if the firmware update does not work then the problem may be with the itunes on my computer and I will have to bring the laptop and the iPad to them.

I doubt that it the iTunes for the following reasons:
1. I was the original user of this iPad and I had it synced to my iMac .
2. I gave it to my wife after a full reset and she is using a different computer.
3. She had the same problem that I had with different apps installed.
Over the course of time four different computers were used with this iPad along with four different installs of iTunes and multiple resets.
4. They said the hardware was fine after hooking it uip to a special MacBook Lite for diagnostics. If the firmware upadate is the cure I am happy. If not then I suspect it is a hardware problem with the iPad .

In any event if you are having a problem with apps closing suddenly then do a reset as I was advised to do by members of this group in the past. If that does not work then take it to the Apple store and have them check your firmware.

Other than this one problem we are very happy with this iPad and the two others we have.

Bobby

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, "bobbystar" <bobbystar@...> wrote:
>
>
> I am at the Apple store and they are reinstalling the firmware which for us non-techies is
> Different from the IOs.
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___