[iPad] Re: iPad 1 crashes a lot.

 

Let me know if you ever resolve this crashing issue.

I have posted to this problem to group before and received several suggestions none of which resolved the problem completely. It all started after an iOS upgrade but I don't recall which one.

I have the original iPad with AT&T cell service.

I did a couple of resets that seemed to help and it was thought that perhaps one or more of my apps was causing the problem.

About a month ago I gave this laptop to my wife after resetting it again. She loaded her stuff and all was fine for a couple of weeks. Now she has regular crashes. Most of the crashes involve Twitter and web pages.

There is plenty of resources available but it seems to be a low memory issue. We can see the error messages in the diagnostics and Usage section.

I am thinking there is some defective memory in this iPad. Perhaps a trip to the Apple store is in my near future.

Good luck,

Bobby

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, "PAULS" <faatcpss@...> wrote:
>
> Ever since I did the 1st iOS upgrade I have had issues where apps just close. Apps like Zite, Flipboard, Safari, iTunes, iTunes U and others. For no reason or no apparent cause. There is no consistency as to when it happens.
>
> I have almost a GB free so I don't believe that is the problem. the problem was not corrected with the last iOS upgrade. Since the entire iOS is reinstalled with each upgrade I am even more perplexed.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Thanks..
>
> ---Paul
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___