[iPad] Re: Problem with a Crazyon Digital Raindrop iPad case

 

Hi BJ, What I did was add a comment to somebody else's review who had the same problem as I'm having. Then I wrote to Amazon. I just received a reply from Amazon saying that they have submitted an A to Z claim on my behalf. If it is approved, my credit card will be reimbursed directly. I hope they contact Crazy On to suggest that the design needs to be improved.

Joyce Keay

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, "bj" <bjones44@...> wrote:
>
> Did you submit a review to Amazon? just use what you wrote here!
> Other than that -- I have no suggestions.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: JoyceK
> Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 7:17 AM
> To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [iPad] Problem with a Crazyon Digital Raindrop iPad case
>
> Hi, Back in April I bought a CrazyOn Digital Raindrop iPad case in black
> through Amazon. Although it doesn't have a real strong magnetic catch, I've
> been basically happy with it until recently when I started using the iPad
> camera. When the iPad is in the case it is supported at the bottom by two
> strips (of leather?) - a longer one on the left and a shorter one right of
> center. These strips have stretched so that when I hold the case (and the
> iPad) vertically, the iPad is too low to get a clear shot with the camera;
> i.e., the camera lens is now partially below the round cutout provided in
> the case. In order to get a clear shot, I have to awkwardly push the iPad
> up from the bottom of the case with my left hand while working the camera
> buttons with my right hand. Looking at the reviews for this case, I see
> that at least one other person has had the same problem. I wrote to CrazyOn
> Digital suggesting that they might consider a redesign but all I got was
> their standard "your warranty
> has expired" response. Has anybody else had the same problem? Any success
> dealing with CrazyOn? Any suggestions. I think I will write to Amazon
> also. Thanks. Joyce Keay
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___