Re: [iPad] Re: Storage

 

My wife has her own AOL email account and I was wondering if I could add her account and, if so, how would I access it since I have my own AOL account?
 
Tony


From: petefromflorida <petefromflorida@gmail.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, June 28, 2012 9:31:14 AM
Subject: [iPad] Re: Storage

 

I love it because I can see all three of my email accounts in the same inbox.
Pete

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Tony <nyrngrz@...> wrote:
>
> I didn't realize I could toggle between email accounts, but found it. Thanks for your help.
>
> Tony
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Jun 28, 2012, at 6:14 AM, "petefromflorida" <petefromflorida@...> wrote:
>
> > It's in the Mail app. It's light blue with a white envelope in the middle. The app came preinstalled and you can't delete it so just look for it. Maybe you put it in a folder?
> > Pete
> >
> > --- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Tony <nyrngrz@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks for the info Pete. I added my Yahoo account, but how do I get my yahoo account to have an icon appear? My default mail account is AOL & there is an icon for that account.
> > >
> > > Tony
> > >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___