Re: [iPad] Kingston Wi-Drive storage for iPad?

 

Interesting...verrrry interesting 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: neelie
Date: 6/27/2012 9:22:13 AM
Subject: [iPad] Kingston Wi-Drive storage for iPad?
 
Has anyone had any experience with this storage system for iPad?
 
Kingston Wi-Drive 16 GB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive - $40
 
I haven't run out of space on my iPad 2, but the Kingston seems like an idea to consider should that happen in the future.  It's certainly cheaper than buying a new iPad - for now anyway.
 
I understand how cabled storage devices work....I have several I use with my iMacs and my MacBook Pro.  I've never used a wi-fi storage disk.
 
From Amazon.com:
 
"With integrated Wi-Fi and four hours of battery life, Kingston's new Wi-Drive offers pocket-sized portable storage and easy file sharing for Apple devices, including iPod touch Gen 3 & 4, iPhone and iPad."
 
This sounds good....am I missing anything?
 
Thanks
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------
 
Yahoo! Groups Links
 
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
 
<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional
 
<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)
 
<*> To change settings via email:
 
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___