Re: [iPad] Router recommendations?

 

I bought a Airport Extreme refurbished.  Looks brand new.  Didn't look like the cords had been used.  Saved some money.  Full warranty.


 Jerry R. Elkins
      Via Bayou USA

On Jun 30, 2012, at 3:44 PM, Just Murray wrote:

 

Airport express is what my itty bitty place uses. 

~KLM
\,,/ 86% Non-Recyclable ideas used in the above non-linear dribble which was presented by way of my very trusty iPhone4 \,,/

On Jun 30, 2012, at 12:55 PM, Devitt <devittad@comcast.net> wrote:

 

I bought my son an iPad 3 a couple of months ago. He'd like to set up a wifi hotspot in his apartment. Does anyone have a recommendation for a cheap but effective router? I have an Airport Extreme but that seems like overkill for his small place. He doesn't have a lot of cash to spend on it.

TIA,

Cathy

Sent from my iPad



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___