Re: [iPad] Re: Anyone got and use a Camera Connection Kit?

 

The pics I take with my iPad2 go to camera roll. The pics I copy from emails and the web go to camera roll. Photos I import from camera card with the cck do to Last Import and are the sorted by events, etc.

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad2
 /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~


On Jun 27, 2012, at 8:46 AM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

as far as I know all and every photo will always appear in camera roll as its impossible to have a photo on the iPad that us not part of the photo directory called "Cabrera roll"

~KLM
\,,/ 86% Non-Recyclable ideas used in the above non-linear dribble which was presented by way of my very trusty iPhone4 \,,/

On Jun 27, 2012, at 7:09 AM, Millie <kymillie@insightbb.com> wrote:

> Imported photos do not go to camera roll

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___