Re: [iPad] Re: Anyone got and use a Camera Connection Kit?

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Saklad
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:17 AM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: Anyone got and use a Camera Connection Kit?

>> On my iPad one, I do not find a directory called Camera Roll. I presume
>> that this is because the device does not have a camera.
>> Paul in Portland OR
>
> Paul, not sure why yours doesn't have a camera roll. Mine does.
> Carol

Really, Carol?
Your iPad 1, with no built-in camera, nevertheless has a "Camera Roll"?
==================================

The iPad 1 may not have a camera, but it does have a Photos roll, just as my
iPad3 does.
It takes screen shots that go into that overall collection & into the album
"saved photos".
"Camera" isnt' the only thing that generates pictures!

If I hook up the iPad (either) to computer, it's seen as a "camera" and I
can drill down the directory structure (with its somewhat cryptic names,
just keep going until I get image files) to import the photos. (Win7 doesn't
have the import wizard that XP had.)
bj

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___