Re: [iPad] Re: Anyone got and use a Camera Connection Kit?

 

I am new to using iPhoto but have pleased with it. 

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad2
 /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~


On Jun 27, 2012, at 8:42 AM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I think I'd go mad without iPhoto to assist me in my photo catalog.

~KLM
\,,/ 86% Non-Recyclable ideas used in the above non-linear dribble which was presented by way of my very trusty iPhone4 \,,/

On Jun 27, 2012, at 1:42 AM, Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Same.
>
> I do also now realise that while there are some things Apple that are missing or a bit annoying or all of the above, the price of stability, integration and "Just Works" is these few
> annoyances. (Don't get me started on syncing photo subfolders!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___