[iPad] OT- Got my Kindle!

 

Thanks again to everyone who helped me decide which e-reader to get!  I really appreciated your taking the time to go into details and to tell me your own preferences and why.  

 

I got my Kindle Touch yesterday (if I'd had more time I would have let you know right then!).  In the meantime, it is up and running, registered, has several (35!) books on it, has been out in the bright sunlight, in a rather dimly-lit bus, and I could read it in both places and I really love it!  I carry a very small purse, and it fits in it perfectly.  What a wonderful little addition to my tech-device world!!  :-D  As some of you mentioned, it is a perfect addition to the iPad and iPhone.

 

I'm so glad I had such a great group to help me pick the right e-reader! 

 

Carlee

 

   /\„,„/\

  ( =';'= )

  /*♡♡*\

  (.|.|..|.|.)

 

  /\__/\_____

(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___