Re: [iPad] Blue tooth speaker

 


The Jensen thing (Target, $60) is another nice low-cost blutooth solution.  Just works.  Small, light, good enough sound.

Haven't had it long enough to know how long the battery lasts.  Anyone know?



On Jun 29, 2012, at 2:09 PM, Bob Cook <BobandMary@escapees.com> wrote:

 

I use a BlueAnt S4 true handsfree speakerphone.  Easily loud enough to listen to podcasts or internet radio in my pool or hot tub and also works great in my vintage cars (and even newer ones w/o fancy electronics).  So, if you have already have a BT speakerphone, it just might be able to do some double duty as a speaker and save you some $$.


Note, if you are an audiophile (which I definitely am not), BT seriously comprises the fidelity no matter how good the speaker.

BTW, I think the volume and sound quality from the iPad is amazing.

-Bob



On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 1:48 PM, Wyldceltic1 <wyldceltic1@me.com> wrote:
 

Granted, the price is a lot better than the JamBox, and the controls in the speaker is VERY handy.



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___