Re: [iPad] Kingston Wi-Drive storage for iPad?

 

I have two at the moment:

1 YOOBAO 11200 mAh This is the one mostly in use for my iPad, almost plugged in most of the day when the iPad is in use. I am retired and so the iPad does not travel out of the house. Cost about $A55 on ebay.
2 TEVION 7400 mAh. This is just a backup at present. I only have it because I picked it up a sale at a local store for $A30.

.....................

Peter Sealy
Thurgoona AUSTRALIA






On 29/06/2012, at 3:05 AM, petefromflorida wrote:

 

What do you use for an external battery?
Pete

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sealy <carpet3@...> wrote:

<snip>
> I don't know how long the battery lasts because I usually connect the Kingston to one of my external backup batteries which I have for my iPad/iPhone whist using it for my iPad data.
<snip>

> HTH
>
> ...............................
>
> Peter Sealy
> Thurgoona AUSTRALIA


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___