Re: [iPad] Anyone got and use a Camera Connection Kit?

 

I think i have already answered this. Messages are not deleting properly. But import photos do not go to camera roll.

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad2
 /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~


On Jun 27, 2012, at 2:50 AM, Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

 

Thanks Jim
 
I now, thanks to this group, gather that the CCK imports go to Camera Roll whch is good
 
Ideally, I dont want to take another device away. Hence this query. But it does seem that the easiest way was buy SD cards or take a Netbook/laptop.
 
But now that I know all photos go to Camera Roll, there is legal direct file access to the Camera Roll, so no need to go through hoops it seems.

From: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@me.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 27 June 2012 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Anyone got and use a Camera Connection Kit?

 
Control as follows:

When import from camera to iPad via CCK that the photos go to a new folder or album. Next import goes to new folder or album. ( I know there is one photo and that album is a link).

I haven't used mine in a while, but I thought that was exactly what happened.

Next, when we connect iPad to computer that we can copy the folder or album photos to computer then delete from iPad

I can't address this question, because I always separately import images to my computer directly from the camera's SD card. I never was entirely certain that the iPad import did not subtly alter details or reduce resolution of the image transferred.

Because we want the photos from a camera to be based on pc as we sync to iPad using the folder names we create based on how we prefer to name folders. I.e all my photos are on pc in the folder structure I want them listed in

I like control in that regard as well, which is part of the reason I always separately import from the camera card into my directory structure where and how I want.

-- 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Jim Saklad                                        mailto:jimdoc@me.com



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___