Re: [iPad] Anyone got and use a Camera Connection Kit?

 

Not sure about resolution size, but on a trip I upload to iPad just to look at them and upload from memory cards when I get home to my computer.

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad2
 /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~


On Jun 27, 2012, at 9:15 AM, Woody <waterk9@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Are imported photos saved at the same resolution as they came off the camera?
Thought I've read the iPad saved/stored them at a lower resolution, smaller max size. If so the iPad would be a good place to display your photos but not to store them if you wanted to do editing and such when you got home and wanted the full size and resolution off your camera. You'd be better off with a stack of SD cards for a trip. They are pretty inexpensive these days.


On 6/27/2012 1:50 AM, Tony wrote:
Thanks Jim
 
I now, thanks to this group, gather that the CCK imports go to Camera Roll whch is good
 
Ideally, I dont want to take another device away. Hence this query. But it does seem that the easiest way was buy SD cards or take a Netbook/laptop.
 
But now that I know all photos go to Camera Roll, there is legal direct file access to the Camera Roll, so no need to go through hoops it seems.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___