AW: [iPad] Re: Anyone got and use a Camera Connection Kit?

 

That really is a great idea!  Thanks for the tip! 

 

Carlee

 

Von: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von Tonya
Gesendet: Freitag, 29. Juni 2012 03:33
An: iPad
Betreff: Re: [iPad] Re: Anyone got and use a Camera Connection Kit?

 




OH goodness.. what a great idea ! 

 

 

 

 

-------Original Message-------

 

Date: 6/26/2012 8:39:41 PM

Subject: [iPad] Re: Anyone got and use a Camera Connection Kit?

 

I purchased the CCK so that I can watch some TV shows that I have recorded to DVD and them converted to mp4 files. 

 

I do load some of the shows via iTunes and then the rest I put on a 32gb SD card.

 

Works great!!

 

~~Pat Gravel~~
**Minne-snow-ta** - Zone 4a

Flexible people never get bent out of shape!

 




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___