Re: [MacBook] Transferring video to iPad 2

 

1. DON'T BUY ANY SOFTWARE TO DO THIS

There's a really simple and free solution that I use all the time to make my personal backups. It is, of course, unlawful to copy DVDs and I make no recommendation that you do so.

Download VLC player. You won't be using it to play movies (though you can) you just need one of the libraries that come with it.

Next download Handbrake. This will convert the DVD into a M4V that you can drag into ITunes then sync to your iPad.

Easy, quick and free.

Sent from my iPhone

On 31 May 2011, at 06:31, J2210 <j_YahooReg200510@ordinary.com> wrote:

> 20110531
>
> My spouse wants to put one or more DVD movies onto her new iPad 2 for traveling.
>
> Her research has turned up an app called:
> Aiseesoft iPad Converter Suite for Mac
>
> She said even with that one, there is some confusion about just exactly what she needs.
>
> In between she'd like to be able to have the movies on her MBPro 13" as well.
>
> Of course I know this question has been asked and answered over time, but if my fellow users would help us out with current thought on the matter, Anne & I would really appreciate it.
>
> Happy Memorial Day,
>
> Jim Hardwick
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___