Re: [iPad] i'm glad this is a flexible group and that off topic is okay...

 

I find tag lines very confusing and at times irritating, not because of what they say but at times they are hard to distinguish from the subject. I wish we could just get rid of them!

Sent from my iPad
Judith


On May 31, 2011, at 10:16 AM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

and it's witty as all get out.

i love that tagline. well played. i've almost made a sarcastic retort many times. hah. in fact i did squeeze one in today. about humans emitting co2
:P
~KM
""Hank." How do I even know that's my real name? My real parents might have called me "Henry." Or "Chris." God, Peggy, what if I'm a Chris?" ~Hank Hill, King of the Hill

On May 31, 2011, at 10:14 AM, Nicole wrote:

 

Not a comment, an email signature.
 
Thank You,
 
Nicole
 
 So-called "global warming" is just a secret ploy by wacko tree-huggers to
make America energy independent, clean our air and water, improve the fuel
efficiency
of our vehicles, kick-start 21st-century industries, and make our
cities safer and more livable. Don't let them get away with it!
 



From: "donteventhinkaboutit@me.com" <donteventhinkaboutit@me.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, May 31, 2011 1:05:19 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] i'm glad this is a flexible group and that off topic is okay...

 

There was a sarcastic comment about global warming. It invited comment I thought. 

Carter Crain

On May 31, 2011, at 10:51 AM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

i never mentioned the libertarian party as being the best in the united states of america anf that all non libertarians are in the wrong

oh, wait

lol

just kidding.

i saw no politicking, nor abortion debating nor stuff like that nor anything anywhere close.

~LKM

--

"Smart is when you believe only half of what you hear. Brilliant is when you know which half to believe."  ~Robert Orben

---


On May 31, 2011, at 7:12 AM, Pat Osborne wrote:

 

On Tue, 31 May 2011 07:05:01 -0700, BILLY - Gmail wrote:
> I agree, that would be great!
>
> Bill RW

> On May 31, 2011, at 5:20 AM, Isabel Cutler <isabel95@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ...but can we please dispense with the politicking?

Please provide specific examples!
--
Pat




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___