Re: [iPad] Syncing - don't make the same mistake I did!/Isabel

 

;-)

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)
---

On May 31, 2011, at 2:14 PM, Patti A Robertson <pattiandken@charter.net> wrote:

 

Sometimes you make my day - just when I need a good laugh...


Patti

On May 31, 2011, at 10:10 AM, Just Murray wrote:

 

i'm a guy, i woudl assume it was a given

~KM
---
 People use highways for illegal things. They use their homes for illegal things. Hell, they probably use government buildings for illegal things. Cracking down on freedoms in the name of a minority of miscreants is never a good thing.
--

On May 31, 2011, at 9:54 AM, Nicole wrote:

 

That was soooo much more than we needed to know!!
 
Thank You,
 
Nicole
 
 So-called "global warming" is just a secret ploy by wacko tree-huggers to
make America energy independent, clean our air and water, improve the fuel
efficiency
of our vehicles, kick-start 21st-century industries, and make our
cities safer and more livable. Don't let them get away with it!
 



From: Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, May 31, 2011 12:52:21 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Syncing - don't make the same mistake I did!/Isabel

 

they never leave my hands actually

:P:
`KM

--

"So many ships on the high seas, and I rejoice at the thought that since birth, my ship has navigated the lesser travelled waters. This direction, and my resolve to climb the mast often and survey my surroundings, brings me both pleasure and disgust at once. Pleasure in my own iniquity and disgust in the state of disgrace of humanity." David Vincent, Morbid Angel

---


On May 31, 2011, at 8:59 AM, Judith Barnett wrote:

I hope you keep the word "testicles" out of your submissions! ;-D

On 5/31/2011 8:56 AM, Just Murray wrote:
>
>
> call me old fashioned but "plug it in and have the magic work" seems
> fairly simple. but i am open to how to make it simpler (I like
> submitting feature requests and bug reports)





__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___