[iPad] Re: App advice free apps not free

 

On occasion when an app first comes out they will have a special price, within a specific
time period. I got one recently that was free when downloaded by a certain date. I
think they do this to stimulate interest. I found info on it in the local paper at the time.
So one has to keep their eyes open for these deals. I'm sure I've missed a few. .....Ellen

> Re: App advice free apps not free
> Posted by: "twenty pearls"akaivyleaf@yahoo.com akaivyleaf
> Date: Mon May 30, 2011 1:25 pm ((PDT))
>
> I don't know the particulars, but I do know that apps can change prices within minutes. You said 2 days ago it was free, its entirely possible that by now they have raised their rate. You have to jump on free when you see it.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___