Re: [iPad] Re: iPad & airport scans

 

I did have to take my iPad out of its case when I recently went through security.  It was in a carry on Targus shoulder bag.  I would never put an iPad or any other expensive and delicate equipment in a suitcase that was going into the hold of the plane.

...and come to think of it watching other passengers forcing their overstuffed carry-ons into the overhead compartments, I wouldn't want my iPad up there either!


Isabel

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 8:03 AM, vixpix <vixpix@frontiernet.net> wrote:
 

I heard on a podcast yesterday that you don't need to take them out of your suitcase, but when I traveled last month, there were big signs saying you must have your iPads scanned separately. They freaked out when mine was still in the suitcase and insisted I take it out. As far as I know, it does no harm.

Vickie

Sent from a spoiled little iPad

On May 31, 2011, at 7:08 AM, Deb Green <dgreen81253@gmail.com> wrote:

> When you travel and go through the gates, how do they treat the ipad? Does
> it have to be scanned and if so, is this good for the device?
> Deb G
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>




--
http://www.pbase.com/isabel95
http://www.flickr.com/photos/isabel95/
"A problem is only the pessimistic way of looking at a challenge"

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___