Re: [iPad] What's with the "Not charging"?

 

> I only have an iTouch and iPad2, no iPhone. I use the iPad cord that is hooked into the back of my Windows 7 PC to recharge both devices. I use the cord from one of my iPods to charge any device in the bedroom. I'm not sure what device it came from, the cords all look alike. Is it wrong to do this?

No, it is not wrong.

> When I charge the iPad on the computer it says it is not charging, but it is. Slowly.

Problem is with power supplied to the USB port by your computer.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@me.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___