Re: [MacBook] 13" White MacBook Bottom Cover

 

Hilarious! I just applied to get my replacement bottom! Thanks!

pete

On May 30, 2011, at 9:15 PM, Glenn Gutierrez wrote:

> On 24 May 2011, at 11:46 PM, Debra B wrote:
>
>> I have a 13" White MacBook. It is about 2 years old.
>>
>> The bottom white cover has really deteriorated to the point that I would like to replace it. It has some bulging bubbles and now is coming apart from the metal that it is attached to.
>>
>> Doesn't affect performance in any way. Just appearance.
>>
>> Well, I took it to the Apple Store and they told me that it is not covered by warranty. So, I asked how much to replace it. They quoted me over a hundred dollars.
>
>
> Two days after your visit:
> http://www.apple.com/support/macbook-bottomcase/
>
> :)
>
> G
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___