Re: [iPad] Re: Synching

 

I do this all the time -- I have multiple devices of different types &
capabilities & anyway don't want the same stuff on them all. Choosing from
what *can* go on a device, I tailor the content to what I use that device
for.

I don't have iTunes configured to sync-on-connect, but once I check that
I've chosen the right whatever content I just push sync & let it go on
automatic from there.
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: jparkerg@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 5:57 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iPad] Re: Synching

Or choose artists, genres, or other specific perameters that will fit the
space you've allotted for music. Same for podcasts, apps, videos, etc.

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Just Murray <krismurray@...> wrote:
>
> Auto sync playlists that are not your whole library, problem solved
>
> ~KM
> >
> > On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 4:51 PM, John Ferman <johnferman@...> wrote:
> >
> > I am a control freak, so I have iTunes preferences set to disable
> > auto-synch and enable manual synch. Synching from iPad to Mac is what I
> > want for the first step and then selective synching for the second step.
> > If I allowed auto-synch from iTunes to iPad, my music collection would
> > blow everything else off the iPad - no likee that.
> >
> > Sent from my iPad
> > John Ferman
> > Minneapolis, MN
> >
> >

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___