Re: [iPad] Deleting apps on iPad

 

> If I have removed some apps on my iPad do I need to delete them from iTunes on my PC before I sync my iPad? Will they be back on my iPad if I don't delete them from the PC first? Syncing still boggles my mind!
> Judith

If you sync without deleting or changing settings in iTunes, they will be placed back on the iPad again.

You can either delete them from your computer (friom within iTunes, or uncheck them in the Apps list in Sync, before you actually sync again.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@me.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___