[iPad] Syncing - don't make the same mistake I did!

 

in the past when I synced my ipad and barely knew what was going on I just plugged it in and the sync started automatically.

It's been about a month since I synced and my brain wasn't in gear very well.

First thing that popped up was an option to set up a new ipad or restore.

Dumb me - I thought, "well, I'm not setting up a new ipad" so I'll click on Restore.

Dumb!

Lost all the vacation pictures I had uploaded to the pad. Fortunately, I had saved all the images on the SD card and had uploaded them to my hard drive, which is backed up with Carbonite.

I'm wondering why that restore option came up instead of it going right into syncing.

Isabel

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___