Re: [MacBook] Re: Transferring video to iPad 2

 

Interesting that. Maybe I haven't tried withe latest version. I remember always getting a little iPhone- sized screen when I did that.

Sent from my iPhone

On 31 May 2011, at 22:44, Prokic Roger <rprokic@me.com> wrote:

> I use HandBrake and select iPhone 4 setting. It plays well on my iPhone 4, my mac and my big screen TV amazingly. I can't tell it's not a real DVD when playing on the big screen.
>
> So there you have it!
>
> Roger
>
> ---
> Roger Prokic
>
> -=[ this message was sent from my Apple iPhone 4 ]=-
>
> On May 31, 2011, at 3:06 PM, Barry Freeman <bgfreeman@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> I actually always use Universal setting when ripping.
>> The iPhone seems to cope very well with it and it also plays well on the desktop. If you use one for the device-specific settings, you'll end up with a smaller file, granted, but a very small image if you try and play it on the desktop.
>>
>>
>> On 31 May 2011, at 15:14, Bob wrote:
>>
>>> Just wanted to echo Barry's reply. Handbrake and VLC - free and easy. put into your iTunes library.
>>>
>>> try this handbrake vid for install:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2cbBVUHaoA.
>>>
>>> handbrake and vlc has been updated since this vid, but install is the same. Use the iPad default settings when ripping. Should work beautifully.
>>>
>>> --- In macbook@yahoogroups.com, "J2210" <j_YahooReg200510@...> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> 20110531
>>>>
>>>> My spouse wants to put one or more DVD movies onto her new iPad 2 for traveling.
>>>>
>>>> Her research has turned up an app called:
>>>> Aiseesoft iPad Converter Suite for Mac
>>>>
>>>> She said even with that one, there is some confusion about just exactly what she needs.
>>>>
>>>> In between she'd like to be able to have the movies on her MBPro 13" as well.
>>>>
>>>> Of course I know this question has been asked and answered over time, but if my fellow users would help us out with current thought on the matter, Anne & I would really appreciate it.
>>>>
>>>> Happy Memorial Day,
>>>>
>>>> Jim Hardwick
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ------------------------------------
>>>
>>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___