Re: [iPad] App advice free apps not free

 

When I go to the app store it tells me I have "friendly plus" installed but the version that shows up on my iPad is the orig Friendly. I wonder if I should delete that one and try installing "friendly plus"?

Sent from my iPad
Judith
Pooh4jvn@pacbell.net

On May 30, 2011, at 2:49 PM, Maria Boyle <maruka1@rochester.rr.com> wrote:

> Hi cheríe,
>
> I got friendly plus for Facebook. Just looked it up in the app store & it is still free. I use it for that reason, to upload photos to my Facebook page.
> It works great!
>
>
>
> María
>
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On May 30, 2011, at 4:00 PM, Cherie <cherie21362@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> There are free apps listed using app advice. For instance photo loader for Facebook. This was listed two days ago as being now free. When I go to download it, it's asking .99. All their "free" apps haver a price on them in iTunes app thing. Anyone using app advice know what the catch is?
>>
>> Cherié----Sent from my iPad
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___