Re: [iPad] question on pause button for podcasts And question on viewing

 

To "minimize" any video content on an iPad, rotate the device to the portrait orientation.

--ryan

Sent from my Apple iPad 2 

On May 30, 2011, at 8:08, "karensue1234" <karentj1@comcast.net> wrote:

 

I have 2 questions concerning podcasts that I downloaded.

1) am watching instructional podcasts so I need to hit the pause button a lot. That area (pause/play button) of the screen does not stay on the screen while watching the podcast - have to tap various places to get it to come up. At one time I had to minimze the video to have it (play/pause) stay on the screen, but now I can't remember how I did that.
So, is there a way to keep the play/pause button on the screen the entire time I am watching it? And if not, how do I minimize the podcast?

2) After watching one podcast it automatically starts showing the next one I have saved. I want it to go back go the menu so I can choose which podcast I want to watch next.
How do I stop it from continually starting the next podcast to watch?

Thank you for any help
Karen

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___