Re: [iPad] Deleting apps on iPad

 

Hi Judith,


If you delete an app on your iPad, the next time you sync in iTunes; iTunes will 'uncheck' that app and NOT restore it back onto your iPad.  It will still be on your PC in iTunes' database in case you ever want to put it back on your iPad.  Just go to the Apps tab in iTunes and 'check' the app again.  If that app gets updated by the developer, and a newer version is in iTunes your copy will be updated, if you choose; but it still will NOT be placed back onto your iPad until YOU say so.

Bob

Sent from my iMac 17"

On May 30, 2011, at 3:34 PM, Judith wrote:

 

If I have removed some apps on my iPad do I need to delete them from iTunes on my PC before I sync my iPad? Will they be back on my iPad if I don't delete them from the PC first? Syncing still boggles my mind!

Sent from my iPad
Judith
Pooh4jvn@pacbell.net

Sent from my iPad
Judith
Pooh4jvn@pacbell.net


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___