Re: [iPad] Re: OT: Windows: It's over

 

iOS was NOT easy for me coming from Windows and Android. I pulled my hair out for a long time, but finally figured out how to do what I need to do, partially thanks to this group. It was not the least bit intuitive for me. Neither is the Mac. When I occasionally have to use one at work I do a lot of cussing. 

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 29, 2013, at 2:42 AM, Alice <whiterabbit32@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I've heard that said by quite a few people I know.  iOS sure is easy.  It does most everything I want it to do.  I use my Mac mini for iTunes and storing music and movies mostly.  I edit photos on my iPad most of the time.  

 \
   \  /\                    Alice
  (    )    whiterabbit32@gmail.com
.(      ).    Sent from my iPad mini

On Apr 28, 2013, at 12:07 PM, "petefromflorida" <petefromflorida@gmail.com> wrote:

 

My first computer was a Windows based PC and I used Windows for many years. After about two years of using iOS I finally realized that I no longer needed Windows. Good riddance. I will never buy another Microsoft product again.
Pete <---- turns on his Windows laptop once a month to keep it updated but then turns it off until the next month

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, whiterabbit32 <whiterabbit32@...> wrote:
>
> What makes Win8 better than Win7? Win7 was the most stable Windows I've ever used. I used most versions of Windows since Windows 3.0. Before that, MS-DOS.
>
> \
> \ /\
> ( ) White Rabbit 32
> .( ). Sent from my iPhone 5
>
> On Apr 18, 2013, at 12:42 PM, "David H. Bailey" <dhbailey52@...> wrote:
>
> > On 4/18/2013 10:25 AM, Kriss Spencer wrote:
> > > Do you have a touch screen on your Win8 PC? I don't, so I've been hesitant to upgrade my Win7. Any thoughts?
> > > Kriss
> > >
> >
> > I don't have a touch screen on my Win8 PC. I still like Win8 better
> > than Win7. I operate from the desktop, not from the Metro interface, so
> > except for the lack of a Start button, which I rarely used except to
> > turn the computer off or reboot it, someone walking into my office
> > wouldn't know I was using Win8. Not that I'm trying to hide anything, I
> > just prefer working from the desktop.
> >
> > --
> > David H. Bailey
> > dhbailey@...
> > http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (86)
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___