Re: [iPad] iOS 7 UI rumours eek

 

I see them dropping the skewomorphism and going more drab like osx and iTunes. 


~KLM
\\01001100 01001111 01001100//

On Apr 29, 2013, at 11:35 PM, Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

 

I cannot see Apple making any big changes to the look and feel. Maybe minor cosmetic changes. Small. Its not what they do, and its disruptive.
 
Some on here don't want ANY changes, so that's a conundrum, yet they will make changes in iOS7. I feel ( and hope) that they just add a few useful things in.

From: Alice <whiterabbit32@gmail.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 30 April 2013 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] iOS 7 UI rumours eek
 
To me, it's not elegance. It's big icons filling up your screen.
 \
   \  /\                    Alice
  (    )    whiterabbit32@gmail.com
.(      ).    Sent from my iPad mini
On Apr 29, 2013, at 10:00 PM, Patti A Robertson <pattiandken@charter.net> wrote:
 
If iOS7 looks like the picture shown in the article, I'm not upgrading and won't be buying the next iPhone.   There's a reason I don't have that Microsoft looking thing - hatred!

Yuck.

Patti
On Apr 29, 2013, at 9:53 PM, Alice <whiterabbit32@gmail.com> wrote:
 

If iOS 7 has a look similar to what is shown in the picture in the article, I hope Apple got permission from Microsoft to use it.  If not, Microsoft should sue.  Apple will sue any company that has anything on their phones that even remotely looks Apple.  What's shown in the picture is more than just a remote look of Microsoft.
 \
   \  /\                    Alice
  (    )    whiterabbit32@gmail.com
.(      ).    Sent from my iPad mini
On Apr 29, 2013, at 6:20 PM, "Tony" <tdale@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
 
http://9to5mac.com/2013/04/29/jony-ive-paints-a-fresh-yet-familiar-look-for-ios-7/#more-269940

Supposedly looking at a flatter UI. That means lower texture detail, bland if you like. Thinner font. Metro like, Android is a bit like that too.

Not my taste. I like colourful elegance, not overstated, I feel iOS icons live up to that. Pretty without being overbearing.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (19)
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___