Re: [iPad] I want to make a wireless connection from our TV in our RV to one of our iPads

 

I have the Apple TV and use it all the time.  If the rumors I read are true, Apple is working on a way to upgrade the Apple TV so that we will be able to use iOS apps on it.

             \ 
               \  /\
               (  )
             .(    ).

       Alice Saunders
       Twitter: @lwr





On Apr 30, 2013, at 2:50 AM, Ryan Waldon <ryan@iamthereforeipad.com> wrote:

 

Check out this product from the Apple Store:

http://store.apple.com/xc/product/MD199LL/A

--ryan

Sent from my Apple iPad 

On Apr 29, 2013, at 23:50, "Dunc" <duncfowler@gmail.com> wrote:

 

We have a "new" RV and the way it is positioned, one of us must sit with our back to the TV.
I would like to make a wireless connection of the video stream from the TV to the iPad.
I do not have a local network installed in the RV.
That way the person not facing the TV could see the video on the iPad. We have both a iPad ll and a mini iPad that also has cellular connections

Does anyone have ideas for me to try?

Either wireless wifi or Bluetooth is preferred to running a cable

Thanks gang

Dunc



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___