Re: [iPad] Perhaps this is what iWatch may be all about.

 

I will but I doubt they can do anything. Out of warranty and water damage. 

http://aubinspics.shutterfly.com/

 (")_(")_.-""-.,|)
  ; _ _ ';  -._ ,   ')_
( o_,  )'. __,) '-._)

On Apr 29, 2013, at 1:01 AM, Alice <whiterabbit32@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Take it to an Apple Store if there's one near you and see what they can do. If it's under warranty, they may have another for you.

 \
   \  /\                    Alice
  (    )    whiterabbit32@gmail.com
.(      ).    Sent from my iPad mini

On Apr 28, 2013, at 7:04 PM, Aubin <caralecosben@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

I have one that just broke. Very sad. I think they had a good response from them but pulled them to prevent competition with their I watch. 

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 28, 2013, at 11:18 AM, whiterabbit32 <whiterabbit32@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, Apple has the 7th gen iPod Nano out. I'm talking about the 6th gen <image.jpeg>

I found this on Amazon. Their not made anymore. 

\
  \ /\
  (  )       White Rabbit 32
.(    ). Sent from my iPhone 5

On Apr 28, 2013, at 2:50 AM, "David H. Bailey" <dhbailey52@comcast.net> wrote:

 

On 4/27/2013 7:11 PM, Alice wrote:
>
>
> There was the square iPod Nano that had watch bands to make it a watch.
> I don't k ow how many were sold but I'm guessing not enough to keep it
> around. I have one and absolutely love it.
>

The iPod nano is still available -- my daughter just bought her
boyfriend one a week or so ago.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (16)
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___